Eco-Friendly, Aluminum Lubricant and More
* All lubricants are available in 4 gallon cases, 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums, and 250/330 gallon tote quantities *
LD-300L is a non-ferrous aluminum lubricant. It is non-staining when removed at high temperatures (350?F). LD-300L is considered to be the ultimate aluminum lubricant when machining soft metals such copper and nickel.
* Best used for aluminum fabrication, milling, band saw coolant, drilling, tapping, stamping, and bending.
MD-200 is a general purpose lubricant for all materials such as metal, plastic, wood, and rubber. It is blended with a complete package of extreme pressure additives that provide excellent anti-wear characteristics.
* Best used for medium to heavy-duty machining, sawing, drilling, tapping, stamping, roll forming, and replacing band saw coolant. It is good for ALL materials.
HD-100 is a general purpose lubricant for all materials such as metal, plastic, wood, and rubber. It is blended with a complete package of extreme pressure additives that provides excellent anti-wear characteristics.
* Best used for medium to heavy-duty machining, saw blade lubricant, drilling, tapping, stamping, and roll forming. It is good for ALL metals.
LD-300A is a non-ferrous lubricant. It is a room temperature liquid possessing low viscosity, light color, and excellent lubrication properties. It will not attack rubber or plastics. It is used on critical applications as it will not leave any mess or sticky residue.
* Best used for roll forming, chain lubrication, metalworking, saw blade lubricant, milling, drilling, tapping, bending, woodworking, stamping, and forming.
FC-500 is an NSF H1 Registered food grade lubricant with outstanding lubrication performance. FC-500 bonds vegetable fatty acids to a stable polyol scaffold to significantly improve the high temperature stability and uses safe additives to provide corrosion resistance and excellent lubricating properties.
*Best used for conveyor and chain lubrication in food processing facilities. FC-500 is safe for incidental food contact.
Hand Held Lubricants
3.2 oz. blocks (MB-SBL) • 16 oz. tubes (MSBT-16) • 8 oz. spray bottles (MS-8)
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Environmentally safe, non-toxic, biodegradable lubricants
- Reduces heat by eliminating friction
- Increases tool and blade life
- Better surface finishes
- Available in case quantities
Our handheld lubricants are perfect for light-duty drilling, tapping, sanding, and sawing applications and can be applied directly to the tool/blade’s surface. They can also be used virtually anywhere a small amount of lubrication is necessary.
The MagLube hand-held lubricants contain no hazardous chemicals of any kind, making them safe for the environment and safe for operators to handle without fear of rashes and skin irritations.