Why Use Our Metalworking Lubrication Systems and Fluid?
MagLube offers alternatives to traditional means of machining lubricants for industrial lubrication systems. Petroleum or synthetic-based products typically mix 10-20 parts with water to flood the work-piece and tool to prevent heat. These traditional machining lubricants, or metalworking lubrication systems and fluid, have little lubricating properties. However, the concept is to cool the tool and work-piece by means of quenching or carrying the heat away after it has already occurred.
Our metalworking lubrication systems and fluid use environmentally safe organic oils that are as much as 300-times higher in lubricity than conventional cutting oils. They work to prevent heat from occurring by eliminating friction within industrial lubrication systems. Our metal stamping lubricating systems are distributed directly to the cutting edge of the tool before the workpiece cut is made with our precision delivery systems. This eliminates the need for quenching due to the lubricating properties in which heat is displaced through the chip, no fumes or mist are emitted, and there is no cleanup because 99.9% of the lubricant is consumed in the cut. These are a few of the many reasons why companies choose our metal stamping lubricating systems.
How We Can Help
As quality lubricant manufacturers, MagLube uses as little as 1.5 oz. per day in most applications. Our products can help to:
- Increase tool life
- Keep workplaces clean
- Decrease disposable waste
- Save time and money
Applicators are custom designed for each specific application. Our lubricant manufacturers’ applicators are perfect for many functions, including:
- Nozzle design tailored for best spray pattern
- Multiple control types including pneumatic, electric, digital, & PLC
- Multiple reservoir capacities from 10 oz. to 5 gal.
- Manufactured in steel NEMA-style boxes
- All controls located inside locking steel box
There are a number of distinct benefits to our products that are safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable while contributing to safer working conditions and cleaner machine operations without requiring EPA hazardous ingredient reports. Other benefits include:
- Eliminates the need for floor coolant and other cutting fluids
- Increased tool life with reduced heat and friction
- Better surface finishes due to elimination of chip welding
- Conducive for all metals, plastics, wood, and rubber
- Increased feed rates for faster production
- No disposal of spent oils for safer working conditions
- No parts washing
- Long-term cost savings
- No discoloration of parts